Nepal is a country with unsurpassed natural beauty. It is the home to eight of the world’s highest mountain peaks, including Mount Everest. Nestled in the magnificent Himalayas, this once forbidden kingdom is an enchanting land with its unique blend of Hindu and Buddhist culture. Its three former city-kingdoms of Patan, Bhaktipur and Kathmandu are living museums with ornately carved temples and centuries-old shrines dedicated to the vast pantheon of Hindu gods and Lord Buddha.
Savvy and first time international travelers from across the globe join our co-ed tours of Nepal. Like-minded travelers of all ages and from all walks of life have toured with us. Single men and women, couples, friends traveling together and families, are all welcome on our trip. Although based in the US, we encourage our European travelers, and friends from around the world, to join us on a holiday to Nepal.
Our Nepal itinerary is designed so you experience the heart and soul of Nepal’s remarkable ancient cultural heritage. Witness scenery that is breathtaking and unmatched. Meet the locals in their cloistered villages. And have the rare opportunity to experience Buddhist monasteries from the inside. Our guide is a Buddhist monk. Your Buddhist monastery experience is not merely a visit; you stay there and meet the abbot who will take you into the world of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Mount Everest: Take a mountain flight to view Mt. Everest and the vast Himalayan range.
- Stay in Monasteries and Former Hindu Palaces: Experience firsthand the splendors of Nepal’s sacred arts and its living Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
- Learn from an Abbot: Meet and receive lectures on Buddhist philosophy and meditation from the abbot of a Buddhist monastery.
- Meet the Local People: Meet Nepalese, Sherpas and Tibetans during your tour and experience firsthand the warmth and hospitality of these friendly people.
- Visit the Studios of Artists and Artisans: To appreciate the magnificent art of Nepal you will have the opportunity to meet the artists and learn their timeless traditions.
- Browse and Shop: Ancient bazaars, ablaze with color, are filled with antiques, jewelry, paintings and sculptures — a treasure-trove for those who like to shop!
We take care of everything for your trip. Your tour package is an all inclusive, escorted adventure that includes domestic flights, wonderful accommodations, ground transportation, airport transfers and meals. Your Nepal tour guides are Buddhist monks and Hindu scholars who share their insights and personal knowledge. Your tour leader, Jim Hagan, plans, manages and leads every Nepal tour to ensure that each guest receives the very best personal attention and feels comfortable and safe. Jim strives to make your trip the very best experience of your life.
We invite you to discover for yourself why our trips to Nepal are an unforgettable experience — not merely a visit. See the reviews of our Nepal tours from past travelers and contact us for more information. We are happy to answer any questions you have about our trips to Nepal and want to make sure you have the trip of the lifetime!