Reserve Your Tour!
Ladahk, the land of high mountain passes, is one of the most remote and captivating regions in the world because of its lunar-like landscape and ancient Tibetan Buddhist culture. Our tours to Ladahk, India are co-ed and appeal to single men and women, as well as families, couples and friends traveling together. Our Little Tibet tour attracts travelers of all ages and from all walks of life. People from all around the world join us in exploring Ladahk. Our trips appeal to the savvy and first time international traveler.
Having visited Ladahk for more than 3 decades since it first opened to westerners in the early seventies, we have made lots of lasting relationships. During this culturally rich experience you are treated to two of Asia’s most remarkable civilizations — India and Tibet.
- Taj Mahal: See one of the seven modern wonders of the world.
- Centuries-old monasteries and Forts: Explore monasteries and forts that are perched high upon lofty mountain tops and share a cup of tea with the monks who actually live in them.
- Local Festival: Enjoy a colorful masked dance performance at a local festival.
- Meet Abbots: Meet the abbots of a few of Ladahk’s most important monasteries.
- Meet Locals: you will have the pleasure to be taken into the homes of these warm and friendly people to experience first-hand their warmhearted hospitality.
- Stroll, Browse and Shop: Practice your bargaining and haggling skills with the locals at the ancient market of Leh, the capital of Ladahk, a once important town along the fabled Silk Route.
Our Ladahk tour is an all inclusive, escorted adventure. Your tour package includes India-domestic flights, 4 star accommodations, all ground transportation and meals. Your India tour operator, Jim Hagan, is a college professor who teaches Eastern Religions & Philosophy. Jim plans, manages and leads every India tour to ensure that each guest receives the very best personal attention and feels comfortable and safe. Jim strives to make your trip the very best experience of your life. This is why many of our travelers have returned for multiple tours with us. To learn more about what our past travelers have said, see our Ladahk tour reviews.
We invite you to immerse yourself on a journey of a lifetime on our Ladahk India tour. To get more information please contact us. We are happy to answer any questions you have about our India travel tours and want to make sure you have the trip of the lifetime!