The Kingdom of Cambodia is one of the most fascinating countries in Southeast Asia. Those who have made the journey know that there is a special magic about it that lures one to return. The humble people, unparalleled art, temple architecture and physical environment, transcends words. Our tour of Cambodia attracts travelers from across the globe. We welcome single women and men, couples, friends traveling together and families, to join us on this life-changing journey in Cambodia.
During this culturally rich tour you will be immersed in Hindu and Theravada Buddhist philosophy, art, temple-architecture and Cambodia’s Buddhist cultural heritage. Each day we will visit a different ancient temple such as Angkor Wat, painting and sculpture studios, and many of Cambodia’s important Buddhist Wats where you will meet prominent resident Buddhist monks.
- Bangkok: Visit beautiful Buddhist temples, see ancient Buddha art and be awed by the Thai sacred architecture.
- Angor Wat: Visit the world’s single largest religious complex and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Lively Markets: Stroll through local markets, including the famous Russian Market in Phnom Penh, to see the diversity of fresh countryside products, jewelry, wood carvings, silk and spices.
- Scenic Drives: Take beautiful drives through the Cambodia countryside with silk farms, fishing villages and dazzling vibrant green rice paddy fields.
- Elephant Rides: Take short hikes through lush forests and ride elephants to ancient jungle temples. Enjoy the spectacular Thousand Linga River, with its ancient sculptures chiseled from the rocky riverbed.
Your Cambodia tour package is an all inclusive, escorted adventure that includes Cambodia domestic flights, 4 star accommodations, all ground transportation, airport transfers and meals. Your tour leader, Jim Hagan has lived, studied, and traveled in South Asia for more than 25 years and is an adjunct professor of Eastern Religion and Philosophy. Jim plans, manages and leads every Cambodia tour to ensure that each guest receives the very best personal attention. Jim strives to make your trip the very best experience of your life. Your Cambodia tour guides include an abbot, monk and a Cambodian English teacher who has been a guide for many years.
We invite you to join our adventure to Cambodia and Bangkok Thailand. See the reviews of our Cambodia tours from past travelers and contact us for more information. We are happy to answer any questions you have about our trips to Cambodia and want to make sure you have the trip of the lifetime!