Bhutan is one of the world’s most extraordinary destinations because of its pristine natural beauty and its pious Buddhist culture. If there ever was a utopia, it would certainly be Bhutan. Our tours to Bhutan are co-ed and appeal to single men and women, as well as families, couples and friends traveling together. Our Bhutan tour attracts travelers of all ages and from all walks of life. People from all around the world join us in exploring Bhutan. Out trips appeal to the savvy and first time international traveler.
- Tiger’s Nest: During your journey through Bhutan you will explore some of the most magnificent Buddhist monasteries including Tiger’s Nest, perhaps the most beautiful monastery in the world because of its incredible setting.
- Rub Shoulders with Locals: Meet locals in a courtyard of a monastery during a colorful masked dance performance.
- Sit with the Monks and Nuns: Witness local monks and nuns chanting morning and evening prayers.
- Meet a Lama: Enter the world of Buddhism in Bhutan with a local lama (teacher).
- Stroll, Browse and Shop: Take some time in the friendly markets and see some of the finest handicrafts found anywhere in Asia.
Our Bhutan tour is an all inclusive, escorted adventure. Your tour package includes Bhutan-domestic flights, 4 star accommodations, all ground transportation and meals. Your Bhutan tour leader, Jim Hagan, is a college professor who teaches Eastern Religions & Philosophy. Jim plans, manages and leads every Bhutan tour to ensure that each guest receives the very best personal attention and feels comfortable and safe. Jim strives to make your trip the very best experience of your life. This is why many of our travelers have returned for multiple tours with us. Read Reviews
We warmly invite you to join us on this insightful and unforgettable adventure to Bhutan, The Land of the Thunder Dragons, and to meet some of the friendliest, compassionate and happiest people on the planet! To get more information please contact us. We are happy to answer any questions you have about our Bhutan travel tours and want to make sure you have the trip of the lifetime!